10 Talents App Demo
|Group registration (4+ people):||$90.00|
Registration fee includes price of four meals (Friday lunch, Friday dinner, Saturday lunch, Saturday dinner)Register
Just another Irish Protestant entrepreneur who wants to build the Kingdom by brewing beer.
St. Patrick's Cathedral
I was born into a Protestant Christian family in the poverty-stricken, crime-ridden county of Kildare, Ireland. Alcohol abuse has always been a national vice, but the current state of our poor brewing practices and drinking-water is creating a national crisis. For lack of better alternatives, gin and whisky are the primary beverages for men, women, and even children. I've grown up watching my countrymen literally drink themselves to death, and have been praying for a solution. The teachings of John Wesley have inspired me with the idea that business can be used to propagate the Gospel, so when I inherited £100 from my godfather I decided to invest the money in a business startup. Things have been going well, and I've just signed a 9,000-year lease on an old run-down brewery in Dublin. By God's grace, I will make a change in this country... even if it takes that long to do it.
Which of these do you hope to be involved in over the next ten years?
- Substance Abuse Ministry
- Politics and Government
- Business and Investing
- Medicine, Nutrition, or Health
- Marketing, Advertising, and Sales
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics
- Community Service
What things are you working on right now?
- Crafting a new alternative brew that will be actually healthy, filling, nourishing, and have a very low alcohol concentration, making drunkenness almost impossible.
- Trying to revitalize the floundering brewing industry in Dublin.
What are some things you've done in the past?
Worked for my godfather Arthur Price, Archbishop of Cashel.
What are some things you intend to do in the future?
- Become successful enough to care for the overwhelming number of poor in Ireland, start Sunday schools, and help improve Irish hospitals.
- Get married and raise a family who could work with me in my business (still looking for the right girl!)