This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for 10talents.co. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information collection, use, and sharing
We are the sole owners of all information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone without your express consent.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, without your express consent.
Your access to and control of your information
You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address below.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us (in the case of credit cards, directly to the credit card processor) in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar or "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.